House-Mouse Designs Moon Song Calendar by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of Mixed Media White paper to 8" square.
- Smoosh Faded Jeans and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide inks onto a craft mat, spritz with water, and drag the Mixed Media paper through the ink. Spritz with water. Heat set, and repeat the process until you're happy with the coverage.
- Lightly sponge some Black Soot Distress Oxide ink onto the paper, spritz with water, and heat set until completely dry, then heat set another time to be doubly sure.
- Secure the Oxided paper securely to the base of a stamping platform, position the Decor Music stamp as desired, apply ink to the stamp, then stamp. Repeat until you have a complete impression.
- Trim the stamped music paper to 7.75" square, sponge with Black Soot Distress ink, and adhere to an 8" square piece of black chipboard.
- Stamp Moon Song onto white cardstock and color with Copic markers.
- Use the Square Nestabilities set to die-cut a frame for the image.
- Die-cut the numbers from heavy cardstock using the Beauty Queen font set or any other large alphabet die set.
- Smoosh the frame onto the VersaMark pad, add Marcasite Sparkly Embossing powder, dump off the excess, and heat set. Repeat to build up dimension and shimmer.
- Repeat step 9 with the die-cut numbers.
- Adhere the Moon Song image panel behind the frame.
- Adhere the calendar below the framed image panel.
- Adhere the numbers as shown to finish the calendar.
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Decor Cling Music Rubber Stamp 24.99
- Moon Song Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Stampendous Supplies Used:
Marcasite Sparkly Embossing Powder
Other Supplies Used:
Amanda's Skin: BV0000, E50, E51, E93
Amanda's Nose: R21
Amanda's Fur: E35, E47, E49, E53, E57
Cats: C00, C0, C1, C2 C3, C4, E04, R20, R21, RV93
Dock: E21, E23, E259, E29, W00, W0, W1
Sky: B34, B37
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah
Square Nestabilities® by Spellbinders®
Beauty Queen Font Dies by QuicKutz
Tim Holtz® Faded Jeans, Salty Ocean, Black Soot Distress® Oxide Inks by Ranger Industries
Tim Holtz® Black Soot Distress® Ink by Ranger Industries
Black Chipboard: Source Unknown
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project