House-Mouse Designs Iris Play Card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Fold a piece of Comodore Blue cardstock in half, score, and fold to create an A2 card.
- Stamp Iris Play onto white cardstock, color with Copic markers, and die-cut with one of the dies from the Fitted Frames B die set.
- Die-cut blue cardstock with the slightly larger die from the same die set.
- Cut Blueberry patterned paper to 4" x 5.25". Edge with a blue marker
- Assemble the card as shown.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Iris Play Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Mouse Skin: BV000, E50, E51, E93, R20
Mouse Fur: E31, E33, E35, E47, E53, E57
Blueberry Vintage Double-Dot Design by BoBunny Press®
Comodore Blue cardstock by My Papers
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project