House-Mouse Designs Curtain Cats Card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of light blue cardstock in half, fold, and score to form an A2 card.
- Stamp Curtain Cats onto white cardstock and color with Copic markers.
- Cut grey cardstock to 4" x 5.25".
- Assemble the card as shown.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Curtain Cats Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Mouse Skin: BV0000, E50, E51, E93, R20
Mouse Nose: R21
Fur: E39, E53, E57
Cats' Fur: C0, C1, C2, C3 C4
Cats' Noses and Ears:
Window Frame, Ledge, and Sill: E23, E25, E29, E37
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project