House-Mouse Designs® Crocus Droplet by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Crocus Droplet on white cardstock with black ink.
- Color with watercolor pencils and shadow with colored pencils. Glue to a green panel.
- Lay the Rain Stencil on a white panel and spray with Peacock Feathers spray and glue to a blue card.
- Stamp sentiment on white cardstock with black ink and use circle dies to diecut the sentiment and a larger blue circle. Pop up on card on top of a blue strip of paper.
- Add Dot Sparklers around the sentiment.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock
3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Prisma Colored Pencils
Peacock Feathers Distress Spray
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project