House-Mouse Designs® Confetti Fun by Kristine Reynolds
- Create the banner panel by stencilling the Cathedral windows on a green panel with regular embossing paste.
- Adhere a yellow panel and the stenciled panel to a purple card base.
- Tie yarn around the top of the card tying on a button.
- Stamp sentiment on card with Wisteria ink.
- Stamp image on a white panel and color with markers.
- Back panel with orange panel and adhere to card.
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
- Chameleon™ Markers (E50, E51, E93, E44, E43, E40, V12, V15, V17, RV00, RV13, YG00, YG01, OR00, OR02, B000, B01) ColorBox® Wisteria Chalk Ink Pad by Clearsnap®
- Ribbon by May Arts
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project