Hisbiscus Conch by Alison Heikkila
- Lay Cathedral Windows Large on to a piece of watercolor paper and spray Pink Lemonade Memories Mist on to it, and go for full coverage. Carefully lift the stencil and flip on to a fresh piece of watercolor paper and press to get the reverse image. Set aside the first piece for another project, and let the 2nd piece dry for this project.
- When the reverse image has dried, tape the Cathedral Windows Large stencil on to it, being careful to line up the design. Apply Glossy White Embossing Paste on to the stencil using the Palette Knife. Remove (and clean) stencil, let dry and trim down the image. Round the corners.
- Stamp out the Conch and Hibiscus stamp on to watercolor paper with VersaMark, and emboss with Detail Black powder. Paint with watercolors. Let dry, and then trim, leaving a small border of paper around the image. Ink edges with Summer Sky Memento Ink.
- Tear a mat of Poolside cardstock to go under the stenciled layer. Sprinkle Golden Sand embossing powder (from the Beach Embossing Powder Kit) around the edges and heat set.
- Create the card base out of Sweet Potato cardstock to 6 1/2" x 10." Sprinkle Sky Blue embossing powder (also from the Beach Kit) around the edges.
- Cut a piece of Sky cardstock with the small letter "L" Fitted Frame. Stamp with sentiment from the Ocean Wisdom set, and heat emboss with Detail Black. Ink the edges with Electric Orange ink.
- Attach all layers with Zip Dry glue.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Poolside, Sweet Potato, Sky)
- Watercolor Paper
- Pink Lemonade Memories™ Mist by Stewart Superior
- Memento™ Summer Sky Ink by Tsukineko®
- Radiant Neon™ Electric Orange Ink by Tsukineko®
- Medium Corner Rounder by EKSuccess®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project