Heart Hand by Kristine Reynolds
1. Fold an 11" x 4 1/4" piece of Coral Rose Cardstock in half to create the card base.
2. Lay the stencil on stop of a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of white cardstock.
3. sponge pink ink over the stencil and then adhere to the card base.
4. Adhere a 1 1/2" x 4 1/4" strip of Loveable cardstock to the card.
5. Stamp image on a white die cut panel and color with pencils.
6. Back panel with a slightly larger panel of coral Rose and then adhere to the card.
7. Tie twine through buttons and then adhere to card.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Coral Rose, Loveable)
Memento™Angel Pink Ink by Tsukineko®
Recycled Colored Pencils by Tombow®
Buttons by Buttons Galore
Twine by American Crafts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project