Heart Bouquet by Lyn Bernatovich
- For card base, cut cardstock 4-1/4 x 11. Score at 5-1/2. Cut same cardstock 3-1/8x3-1/8.
- Cut a layering panel 4 x 5-1/4. Affix to card front. Cut same cardstock 3x3. Wrap ribbon around this piece and tie in a bow over to the left edge. Tape the back with foam mounting tape and affix to the 3-1/8x3-1/8 piece. Set aside.
- Cut mixed media paper 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 and a second piece 2-3/4 x 2-3/4. Place the flourish stencil and Tape each piece on all 4 sides on a firm work surface. Scoop out a generous glob of Gold paste with the Palette Knife and spread along the edge of the paste spreader. Position the paste spreader at the top of the flourish stencil and pull to the bottom of the stencil. Remove the tape from 3 sides, leaving the top taped, and carefully lift the stencil from the bottom corner up and off the paper taking the top tape away also. Re-paste the spreader if necessary, and paste the heart bouquet. Again, leave the top edge taped and remove the other 3 sides of tape. Lift the bottom corner up and away from the paper taking the tape with it. Set both aside to dry.
- Once dry, trim the Large Flourish 5-1/8 x 3-7/8 and affix to the two-layered card front.
- Referring to photo, stamp LOVE sentiment onto the heart. Tape the back of the Heart Bouquet with foam mounting tape and affix to the smaller square panel created in Step 2.
- Tape all four sides of the Heart Bouquet layered piece and position in the lower right corner of the flourish leaving a 1/8” border from the edge. Add Dot Sparklers to the rose centers.
Also uses these supplies:
Regal Bird Quotes Perfectly Clear Stamps™ (retired)
Plus: Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Cardstock by A Muse Studio
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Ribbon by May Arts
1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
1/4” ATG Tape Runner by 3M®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project