Gingerbread Baker Homemade by Debi Hammons
- Fold an 8-1/2" X 5-1/2" panel of red cardstock in half to form card base.
- On a 4" X 5-1/4" panel of white stamp checkerboard pattern in red to be floor.
- Adhere stamped panel to card front.
- Die cut baker from brown and stamp face in black, color cheeks as shown.
- Die cut apron, hat and bowl from white and add shading as shown with colored pencils.
- Die cut bowtie from red striped paper and adhere as shown on baker.
- Bend arm to hold bowl and secure with 3D foam adhesive square.
- Attach baker to card front.
- Stamp greeting on white paper, trim to size, and layer on red panel.
- Adhere greeting to card front.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine with Magnetic Platform by Sizzix
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project