Flower Lace by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch cardstock in half for a finished 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card base.
- Place stencil of Mixed Media White Paper and tape down. Color design with color ink and stencil brush. Remove stencil, clean and retape stencil over design then spread Translucent Paste evenly over design. Clean up excess paste and return to jar. Clean rim and tightly replace lid.
- Clean stencil and tools immediately in warm soapy water and dry.
- Stamp filigree, postage meter and vintage letter in black onto Mixed Media White Paper. Spritz with coffee water.
- Cut out images once dry and sprinkle Summer Shine embossing powder over filigree border and heat from the back side of paper.
- Mix paint and glazing medium 1:1 and brush onto stencil design then immediately rub off excess to expose translucent paste sections.
- Sprinkle Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel over dry stencil design and heat from back side and glue to card base.
- Adhere Flower Charm pieces onto card base including a triple loop piece of white cord.
- Stamp sentiment onto white paper and die cut from Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set. Cut a frame with it's matching die and glue together onto card base.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® 6.99
- Life Words Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Translucent Paste 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by MyMindsEye®
- Radiant Neon™ Inks by Tsukineko®
- Raw Umber Acrylic Paint by DecoArt®
- Glazing Medium by DecoArt®
- Cord by May Arts
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project