Easter Egg Metal Stencil by Laura Drahozal
- Cut the base 8-1/2" by 5-1/2" and fold in half on the side.
- Cut the Double Sided Mounting Paper to fit the Easter Egg Stencil. Leave it in a rectangle shape.
- Using the Acrylic Handle and Versamark Ink, stamp the doily from the stamp set several times over purple paper.
- Pour Sparkle Puff Embossing Powder over the stamped images and shake off the excess.
- Heat with the embossing tool until the powder turns white and puffs up.
- Rub the bar of soap on the back of the Easter Egg Stencil. You should have a light film of soap all across the back of the stencil when you are finished.
- Use the brush to gently remove the soap "crumbles" off the back of the stencil.
- Remove the backing from one side of the mounting paper, revealing the adhesive.
- Place the stencil, soap side down, on the adhesive side of the paper.
- Trim around the egg shape on the outside of the stencil with a pair of scissors.
- Cut a piece of the foil and press it with your finger, dull side down, firmly into the wells of the stencil.
- Pull the clear foil backing off of the adhesive, leaving only the foil color.
- Continue to fill in the exposed areas with the foil colors of your choice, using the stencil tool instead of your finger on the edges and in any smaller areas.
- When the image appears to be completely full of foil, pour the Micro Silver Glitter right over all of the foil.
- Brush off any excess glitter.
- Place the project upside down on a hard, flat surface.
- Peel a little of the mounting paper from the stencil.
- Using this piece, slowly remove all of the mounting paper from the Easter Egg Stencil, while leaving the stencil flat.
- Pour the White Pearl Glitter over the top of the project, brushing off the excess.
- Remove the backing from the project and attach it to white card stock and trim.
- Assemble the card, using the May Arts ribbon across the bottom.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Hot Pink, Light Pink, & Mint Minc™ Foil by heidi swapp™
Vegetable Based Soap
Scotch® 1/2" Adhesive Tape by 3M®
Ribbon by May Arts Scissors Paper Trimmer
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project