Dreamweaver™ Vintage Decor Purple by Lyn Bernatovich
- Letterpress Technique: Cut white cardstock 5x5 inches. Place the thick white plate on the deck of the diecutting machine (Sizzix - no tabs; Cuttlebug 'A' plate). Place a thin piece of scrap paper onto the thick plate to protect from excess ink.
- Separately, place a paper towel inside a cardboard box and position the stencil on top of the paper towel.
- Shake the bottle of Margarita spray and spritz the stencil two or three times - not too wet, just moistened. Spritz a second spray (Lavender Tea) over the first layer. Spritz a third layer (Bright Gold) over the second layer.
- Gently pick up the stencil by the edges and position onto the scrap paper ink side up of the diecutting machine. Position the 5x5 white cardstock panel face down over the inked stencil. Carefully place the rubber mat onto the back of the cardstock. Place 2 acrylic plates over the rubber mat and run through machine. It is a good practice to dedicate embossing plates just for this technique.
- Prepare a coordinating card base 5-3/4 x 11-1/2 inches and score at 5-3/4 with a top fold. Cut another panel 5-1/2 x 5-1/2 and wrap ribbon around the center and tie a bow at the left edge. Add a paper flower embellishment that has been smooshed directly into a Delicata Gold Inkpad.
- Mount on the card front onto the card base.
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by Core'dinations®
- Cardstock by A Muse Studio
- Superior Memories Mists (Margarita, Lavender Tea, Bright Gold)
- Paper Flowers by Prima Marketing
- Brad by Creative Impressions
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Ribbon by May Arts
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project