Dreamweaver™ Stencils Mittens Merry by Wayne Harlow
- Fold an 11" X 5-1/2" panel of white cardstock in half to form card base.
- Layer a 5-1/4" X 4" panel of black cardstock on top of card front.
- On a 3-3/4" X 5" panel of teal cardstock, paste the mittens in glossy white paste. Allow to dry.
- Replace stencil over mittens and add additional paste with palette knife to mitten tops to look like fur.
- Use Sakura Marker to doodle Zentangle patterns or your own design over main area of mittens.
- Add sticker, stamped or stenciled greeting and adhesive jewels as shown.
- Adhere stenciled panel to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Other: White, Black, & Teal Cardstock
Black Permanent Marker by Sakura®
Zentangle 6 Book by Suzanne McNeill
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project