Dogwood Stencil by Louise Healy
- Fold a 6" x 12" piece of Grasshopper cardstock in half to form a square card.
- Tape the Dogwood stencil to a 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" piece of white paper with removable tape.
- Use a palette knife and paste spreader to apply Regular Embossing Paste over the design, remove stencil and place in water for cleaning later, let paste dry.
- Tape the clean dry stencil back over the dry paste with removable tape, use 1/4" stencil brushes and the Picasso tool to apply inks to the dry paste.
- Cut a 5" x 5" piece of white cardstock and a 4 3/4" x 4 3/4" piece of the Graphic 45 paper, adhere them together then to the card front.
- Adhere the Dogwood to a 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" piece of Grasshopper cardstock, use foam tape to apply the Dogwood to the card front.
- Tie a small bow from the Dusty Rose Ribbon and add to the card with Fabri-Tac.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Grasshopper)
- "Come Away With Me" Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Brilliance™ Ink by Tsukineko® (Pearlescent Thyme, Sunflower Yellow, Pearlescent Coral, Coffee Bean)
- 3/4" Dusty Rose Crepe Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Fabri-Tac™ by Beacon Adhesives
- Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
- 1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project