Curio Tweet One by Janelle Stollfus
- Tape Thicket Metal Stencil over Mixed Media White Paper and color randomly with Pear Tart and Bamboo Leaves. Remove stencil and rotate slightly to tape down again and repeat stenciling with Teal Zeal and Cottage Ivy.
- Mat stenciled layer onto color cardstock and adhere to card base.
- Stamp Tweet One with black ink onto Mixed Media White and color with Prismacolor watercolor pencils.
- Trim with scissors and adhere with foam tape.
- Stamp Brushed Wishes sentiment with black ink onto white paper and trim with Fitted Frame die, repeat die cut with larger frame on color cardstock.
- Layer sentiment and frame and adhere with foam tape to card base.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
Memento Ink by Tsukineko - Espresso Truffle, Toffee Crunch, Pear Tart, Teal Zeal, Cottage Ivy and Bamboo Leaves
Foam Tape by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project