Cornucopia Metal Stencil by Laura Drahozal
- Fold a 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" panel of green cardstock in half to form card base.
- On a 5-1/4" X 4" panel of dark brown cardstock center the Cornucopia stencil and tape in place with removable tape on all four edges.
- Apply copper paste thickly to paste spreader using palette knife.
- Holding spreader at a 45 degree angle to paper, spread paste evenly across design.
- Touch up design as needed, but try not to over work the paste.
- Remove stencil gently discarding tape. Return excess paste to jar with palette knife.
- Clean rim of jar and replace lid, place stencil immediately in water for clean up.
- Allow pasted image to dry completely, approximately 30 minutes.
- Place image panel over 5-1/2" X 4-1/4" panel of burlap with frayed edges.
- Use a paper piercing tool to install four brads in corners of brown cardstock through burlap.
- Adhere both layers to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Green and Brown
- Burlap paper by DCWV
- Aged Copper Paper Fasteners by Creative Impressions
- Paper Piercing Tool and Mat
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project