Cool Penguin - Tag by Fran Seiford
- Die cut a blue cardstock tag using a Sizzix cutting die and Big Shot Cutting Machine.
- Die cut a white border using the edger die from our Build a Pop Up Die set.
- Stamp greeting on white panel and cut with layered ovals in the Build a Pop Up Die Set.
- Stamp Cool Penguin, one hat, and one sweater on white cardstock.
- Color images with colored pencil in a scribbly way.
- Die cut Penguin and clothing, "dress" your penguin.
- Adhere elements to tag front as shown using 3D Foam Squares to attach penguin.
- Attach a ribbon through the hole in the tag with a paper fastener.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Build A Pop Up Die Set 19.99
- Cool Penguin Clear Stamps & Cutting Dies 16.99
Also uses these supplies:
Sizzix Tag Die
Blue Cardstock by My Colors
Red Striped Ribbon
Mini Paper Fastener by Creative Impressions
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project