Chunky Thank You by Pam Bray
- Adhere pattern paper to front of card.
- Lay stencil on pattern paper; apply to top with palette knife. Dry.
- Adhere border strips to card front.
- Stamp background to pattern paper with black ink.
- Adhere to card stock. Place on card front with pop dots.
- Stamp image on white paper; color with markers. Die cut colored image and card stock; mat together. Adhere to card front.
- Add gemstones.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Script Lines Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Orchid Crest Metal Stencil 7.49
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Cream Cardstock
- Brown Cardstock
- Off To The Races Patterned Paper by Graphic 45®
- Copic® Markers (YR23, YG63, R24, B52, BG72)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Pop Dots™
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project