Chunky Birthday Tag by Pam Bray
- Paint tag with paints. Dry.
- Lay stencil on prepared tag. Apply paste using palette knife. Dry.
- Stamp background script with paint. Dry.
- Spatter with white paint. Dry.
- Stamp image on white paper with black ink. Color with markers. Fussy cut out. Place on prepared tag with pop dots.
- Add ribbon to tag.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers (V15, B52, BG15, YG05, Y19, Y38, YR07, YR27, R17, RV23)
- Acrylic Paint by DecoArt® (Colbalt Teal Hue, Yellow Green Light, Primary Yellow, Paynes Grey, Titanium White)
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Pop Dots™
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project