Cheer You by Jamie Martin
- Stamp image twice on white cardstock with black ink and two butterflies from one sheet with pencils and cut out. Color all of the butterflies on the second sheet.
- Using a flat brush, apply blue chalks around the butterflies.
- Bend the wings of the two cut out butterflies and glue onto the colored panel, gluing only the bodies down not the wings.
- Color the dots white using a white Uniball Signo pen.
- Layer onto Plum paper, then onto a Caribbean Sea card.
Also uses these supplies:
- Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
- White Signo Pen by Uniball®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project