Celtic Cross by Pam Hornschu
- Create 4 1/2 X 6 1/2 inch card from green cardstock.
- Tape stencil on all four sides over shaving cream panel* with removable tape. Spread paste smoothly over surface. Carefully remove stencil to be cleaned immediately.
- Cover wet paste with pastel blue from Spring Sparkle kit. Apply heat tool until melted and set. Adhere panel to card front.
- Stamp in black ink, and die cut several of the flowers from the Backyard Bunnies sets from light blue and green cardstock. Add shading with markers. Apply VersaMarker to petals, sprinkle with Spring Sparkle powders, and heat to melt. Bend petals and leaves. Layer and adhere to card. Embellish with pearls.
- Round corners of small strip of light blue cardstock. Stamp sentiment, and adhere to card with foam tape.
Also uses these supplies:
Chameleon™ Toner Pens
Shaving Cream Paper* Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
Foam Tape by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project