Cattails Metal Stencil by Louise Healy
- Fold a 6" x 9 1/2" piece of Spanish Moss cardstock in half to form an A6 card.
- Tape the Cattail stencil to a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of cream cardstock with removable tape.
- Use stencil brushes and the Picasso tool to add color to the image, lift the stencil and reposition several times to add more cattails to the panel.
- Use the 1/2" stencil brush to add additional color near the bottom of the panel.
- Adhere the cattails to a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" mat of Brown Eyes.
- Wrap the image with brown jute three times taping the ends in the back, adhere the panel to the cardfront.
- Tie jute bow from three pieces of jute and attach to the card front with a Craft Glue Dot.
- Cut a selected saying from the November Flourish paper and mat on a small piece of Brown Eyes, use foam tape to add it to the card front.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Brown Eyes, Spanish Moss)
- Cream Cardstock
- November Flourish Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Brilliance™ Inks by Tsukineko® (P. Olive, P. Thyme, P. Chocolate, Graphic Black)
- Copic® Markers (E27)
- Brown Jute by Creative Impressions
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Glue Dots®
- 1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project