Carp Waves by Laura Drahozal
- The card base is 5 ½” by 8 ½” folded on the top.
- Tape the Carp Stencil over the Caribbean Sea card stock. Be sure to start taping with one full strip of tape adhering the top edge of the stencil. It will act as a hinge.
- Use the palette knife to place Gold Embossing Paste on the edge of the Paste Spreader.
- Place the paste spreader on the top edge of the stencil and pull towards you, leaving the spreader on the stencil, like a squeegee and depositing paste into all of the wells of the stencil.
- Replace unused paste into the container.
- Remove the stencil, pulling the tape from the bottom and the sides and tilting the stencil up, using the top piece as a hinge. You will lastly remove that top piece with the stencil.
- While the paste is still wet, sprinkle the various glitters over the top. You can sprinkle the colors roughly along the locations that you want them to appear. Then, let the paste completely dry. (Micro Glitter in Red, Gold, Copper; Jewel Glitter in Gold; Pearl Glitter in Tiger Lily)
- Repeat steps 2-6 using the Waves Stencil, Seafoam card stock and White Glossy Embossing Paste. Let dry.
- After the paste is completely dry, use the Sharpie to outline all of the paste.
- Adhere the rhinestones into the fish eyes.
- Cut around the fish.
- Use the Fitted Frames A Dies and the manual die cut machine to cut two nested frames—a larger one in Spearmint card stock and the smaller one in Mixed Media Paper.
- Stamp the Love Always sentiment with the Momento Ink on the Mixed Media frame.
- Assemble the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Mind's Eye®
Ribbon by May Arts
Ultra Fine Black Sharpie®
1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
Die Cut Machine
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project