Build a Lighthouse White by Fran Seiford
- Create card base from light blue cardstock.
- Stamp hills, shoreline and ocean waves in black on a smaller white panel.
- Color as desired using a stippling motion.
- Create clouds using our Picasso stencil, see Tips and Techniques section for instructions.
- Stamp lighthouse, rocks, and small house on white cardstock and color as desired.
- Die cut lighthouse, rocks and small house using a die cutting machine like Sizzix Big Shot with Magnetic Platform.
- Adhere die cuts to card front as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Blue stamp pad or chalk
- Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot with Magnetic Platform
- 3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project