Build a Lighthouse Thinking of You by Fran Seiford
- Create card base from olive green cardstock.
- Layer smaller panel of blue-green cardstock to front of card base.
- On smaller white panel stamp trees, hills and ocean waves in black.
- Color as desired. Use Picasso Stencil Tool to create clouds - see Tips and Techniques section for instructions.
- Stamp Lighthouse, Rocks, and Small House in black on white cardstock panel.
- Color as desired using free template to create stripes on lighthouse.
- Cut base off lighthouse and glue it up higher to make a shorter lighthouse as shown.
- Layer die cut pieces on card front.
- Stamp greeting on card in upper right.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Blue ink pad or Chalk
- Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot with Magnetic Platform
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project