Build a Lighthouse Near the Sea Pop Up Card by Fran Seiford
- Create card base by folding a panel of olive green cardstock in half.
- Create inner panel by cutting a white panel of cardstock to layer in the green card.
- On inner panel, find center by pinching the edges.
- Line up the Pop Up Stages die with center of cardstock and die cut to create stage area.
- Over the die cut, stamp trees, hills and ocean waves. Color as desired.
- Use Picasso Tool to create clouds in the sky. See our Picasso Techniques page for instructions.
- Stamp greeting in upper right corner.
- Train the fold of the stage area and adhere white inside panel inside folded green card.
- Stamp lighthouse, rocks and small house on white cardstock with black ink. Color as desired and Die Cut.
- Adhere lighthouse and small house to back of rocks. Adhere entire cluster to stage area making sure card closes and reopens correctly.
- Add additional blue water in front of lighthouse if desired, decorate front of card as desired.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot with Magnetic Platform
- Blue Ink Pad
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project