Boughs Metal Stencil by Louise Healy
- Fold a 7" x 10" piece of Brick cardstock in half to form an A7 card.
- Cut a 4-5/8" x 5-7/8" piece of white cardstock and adhere to the card front.
- Cut a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" piece of Mint Julep cardstock and adhere a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of double sided mounting paper to it, leaving a small edge of Mint Julep all around.
- Pat VersaMark™ all over the back of the stencil.
- Remove the release paper from the mounting paper and carefully center the Boughs stencil on the sticky surface with the VersaMark side against the sticky surface, use a piece of release paper to press the stencil in place.
- Start at the bottom edge and use the cut straw to apply Lime glitter in the bough openings just up to the first ornament, tap excess glitter away from the open areas, apply China Blue glitter in the first ornament, tap off extra, keep working up the stencil changing colors as you go, work in small sections at a time so you can tap off away from areas you want to protect, rub it in a little as you go.
- Use a soft paint brush to carefully brush off extra glitter from the surface of the stencil.
- Turn the glittered image face down on a paper towel and carefully peel the paper off the stencil making sure to keep the stencil flat on the table, apply Crystal glitter to the background, tap off extra.
- Cut a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" piece of Parrot cardstock and adhere to the upper left corner of the white mat on the card front, then adhere the glittered image to the lower right.
- Stamp the "Season's Greetings" on a 3/4" x 2-5/8" piece of Brick with VersaMark, sprinkle with Detail White Embossing Powder, tap off extra, heat set.
- Layer the saying on a 7/8" x 2-3/4" piece of white, then a 1" x 3" piece of Parrot, use foam tape to attach it to the card front.
- Tie three small bows, use ZipDry to add them to each ornament.
Also uses these supplies:
- MG09 China Blue Micro Glitter
- MG08 Lime Micro Glitter
- MG11 Red Micro Glitter
- MG02 Gold Micro Glitter
- GL220U Crystal Multi Glitter
- DP100 Detail White Embossing Powder
- DWMPDS Dreamweaver Double-Sided Mounting Paper
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper (Brick)
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Parrot, Mint Julep)
- White Cardstock
- 1/4" Sheer Dark Green Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Angle Cut Straw
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project