Boot Hello by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 11" x 4-1/4" panel of Poolside cardstock in half to creat an A2 cardbase.
- Stencil Hello on a panel of Sandy Beach cardstock with black embossing paste and set aside to dry.
- Stencil Houndstooth stencil on Cafe Ole cardstock with black embossing paste and set aside to dry.
- Use a black pen to trace the boot stencil on to white cardstock and doodle in the spaces.
- Color the boot with pencil and blend with gamsol.
- Adhere the panels of paper on to the card base.
- Cut out the boot and adhere to card.
- Add dew drops.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Sandy Beach, Cafe Ole, Poolside)
- Colored Pencils by Prismacolor®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Dew Drops by Recollections
- Blending Stumps
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project