Blowing Leaves Metal Stencil by Laura Drahozal
1) The card base is 8 1/2" by 5 1/2" folded on the side.
2) Tape the blowing leaves stencil onto the sky card stock, using a full strip of tape across the top which will be used as a hinge later. Be sure to tape all the way around.
3) Remove paste from the container with the palette knife and place on the bottom of the paste spreader.
4) Place the paste spreader on the top of the stencil, with the paste facing you.
5) Pull the spreader towards you, keeping contact with the stencil and filling in the wells with the embossing paste.
6) Replace the excess paste into the container.
7) Carefully remove the tape from the sides and bottom of the stencil.
8) Using the top piece of tape as a hinge, carefully remove the stencil and let the paste dry.
9) When the paste is dry, use the markers to color the leaves.
10) While the leaves still feel tacky, cover with the embossing powder, flick off the excess, and heat emboss.
11) Tap the Versafine all over the back of the leaf texture stencil.
12) Spray the back of the stencil with the Glimmer Mist.
13) While the stencil is still wet, place it face down on the bed of the die cut machine. Cover it with the goldenrod card stock, the embossing mat and the cutting mat.
14) Run the stencil through the die cut machine.
15) Trim the mats and assemble the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Spectrum Markers in GB10, CR10, GB5, OR1, TN7, TN8, DG2, DG4, DR3, CT4, EB5 and JG6
Versafine in Toffee
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Burlap
My Colors Card Stock in Goldenrod, Brown Eyes, Mandarin, Sky and White
Zip Dry Glue
Manual Die Cut Machine
Rubber Embossing Mat
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project