Birthday Ensemble by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 11" x 5-1/2" panel of Seafoam cardstock in half to create a square card.
- Use a black pen to trace the stencil pattern on a white cardstock panel.
- Doodle in the spaces.
- Adhere alternating colors of cardstock on to the card finishing with the stenciled image.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Seafoam, Spearmint and Black Magic)
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Ribbon by May Arts
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project