Best Wishes Ensemble by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 11" x 5-1/2" panel of pink cardstock in half to create a square card base.
- Emboss the Best Wishes Ensemle with white embossing paste and allow to dry.
- When dry, return the stencil over the image and sponge ink on the image to color.
- Assemble card as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Yellow Corn, Mint Julep, Pink Punch)
- Splendor™ Ink by Tsukineko®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Ribbon by May Arts
- Brads by The Paper Studio
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project