Bearded Iris by Louise Healy
- Fold a 5" x 10" piece of green cardstock in half to form an A7 card.
- Tape the stencil to a 2" x 5 3/8" piece of white cardstock with removable tape.
- Use a palette knife and paste spreader to apply Glossy Black Embossing Paste, remove stencil, clean and dry the stencil, let paste dry.
- Place the clean, dry stencil back over the dry pasted image and tape in place with removable tape.
- Use a palette knife and paste spreader to skim on a coat of Crackle Embossing Paste, remove and clean stencil, let paste dry.
- Take a fresh piece of tape and apply the two greens in the same way to the bottom of the card, first peeled paint, then forest moss.
- Place the clean, dry stencil back over the crackled image, tape in place, and use 1/4" stencil brushes to add color on the Crackle paste, let dry.
- Tear a 4 3/4" x 6" piece of the Authentique word paper in half and at the bottoms to create two different size pieces, use the stencil brushes and inks to add color.
- Adhere the word paper to the card front.
- Adhere the Iris to a 2 1/8" x 5 1/2" black mat then to a 2 5/8" x 6" green mat that is edged with a black marker.
- Tie some black jute around the Iris layer several times taping in the back, use a glue dot to add a black jute bow.
- Use foam tape to add the Iris layer to the card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Classic® Linen Epic Black Cover Stock by Neenah Paper®
Gifted Patterned Paper by Authentique™ Paper
Copic® Markers (100)
Memento™ Lulu Lavender, Sweet Plum, Danuble Blue, Bamboo Leaves, Cottage Ivy Ink Pads by Tsukineko®
1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
Scotch® Quick Dry Adhesive by 3M®
Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
Scotch® Double-Sided Tape by 3M®
Black Jute by May Arts
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project