Zen Butterfly by Louise Healy
- Fold a 6" x 9 1/4" piece of purple cardstock in half to create an A6 top fold card.
- Tape the Zen Butterfly stencil to a 2 1/2" x 4 1/4" piece of white mixed media cardstock with removable tape.
- Use an 01 Black Micron pen to outline the butterfly image.
- Place the Crusades stencil over the butterfly stencil, centering the design in the wings, tape in place, and use an 005 Black Micron pen to outline all the openings of the Crusade stencil within the outline of the Butterfly.
- Remove both stencils, use the 005 pen to add small cross lines in the pattern, use an 05 Black Micron to add small dots in the pattern and color the body and antennae.
- Place the Crusades stencil on a 1 7/8" x 4 5/8" piece of white cardstock, tape in place with removable tape, outline with an 005 Black Micron pen.
- Remove the stencil, use the 005 pen to add small cross lines in the pattern, use an 05 Black Micron to add small dots in the pattern to match the butterfly, edge with a black marker.
- Adhere the Crusade strip toward the left side of the card front.
- Adhere the butterfly to a 2 5/8" x 4 5/8" black mat.
- Use foam tape to apply the Butterfly to the card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Black Micron® .01, .05, & .005 by Sakura®
Epic Black Classic® Linen Cover Stock by Neenah Paper®
Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project