Yoga Giraffe by Jamie Martin
- Form card base with kraft cardstock. Adhere 1/4" smaller blue panel to card front.
- Die cut background scene using the Meadow Edgers Die Set from green and white cardstock.
- Stamp the green grass on the light green cardstock. Glue to cardfront.
- Stamp Yoga Giraffe on white cardstock with black ink, color with colored pencils and cut out.
- Stamp This Body on white cardstock with black ink and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder.
- Die cut the sentiment with a circle die and layer onto a larger kraft color circle. Glue this to the card and pop up Yoga Giraffe with foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock- My Minds Eye
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives
Prisma Colored Pencils
Mowed Lawn- Distress Ink
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project