Wrapped Poinsettia Green Card by Fran Seiford
- Trim red cardstock to 5.5" x 8.5, scored and folded in half to form card base.
- Trim green cardstock to 5.25" x 4.
- Stamp holly leaves with VersaMark™ Ink along top of green panel. Coat with white embossing powder. Tap off excess and heat to set.
- Stamp message in black ink on white cardstock. Stamp holly leaves above message with VersaMark™ Ink and emboss with green embossing powder.
- Trim to 3" x 2" and adhere to center of card front.
- Stamp the poinsettia nine times on white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired and die cut using a large, medium and small die for each flower.
- Create three poinsettias by stacking a large, medium and small part and afixing them with dimensional foam adhesive. Bend petals for more dimension.
- Adhere poinsettias to card front.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle
EP150 White PearLustre™ Embossing Powder
EP217 Emerald PearLustre™ Embossing Powder
Red, Green and White Cardstock
Die Cutting Machine
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project