Woodland Deer by Alison Heikkila
1. Cut a piece of Smooth Bristol Cardstock to 3 3/4" x 5."
2. Stamp the Woodland Deer first, as it is the most forward image in the scene.
3. Create a mask of the deer with scrap paper to avoid stamping on top of the original.
4. Stamp the trees, with the deer mask in place, in the background.
5. Stamp the snowflakes and greeting.
6. Color in the images with the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
7. Apply some Glitz Glimmer Gel to the snow at the bottom of the scene with a palette knife. Let dry.
8. Create the card base with Powder Blue Vintage cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
9. Adhere the scene to the card base with EZ Runner.
Also uses these supplies:
Bo Bunny: Powder Blue Vintage- 12"PBV968
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne
Zig Clean Color Markers: 022, 034, 044, 046, 066, 067, 260, 302, 901
Gina K Designs: Glitz Glitter Gel in White
Strathmore: Smooth Bristol Cardstock
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project