Wobbly Witch by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 8.5" x 11" cardstock in half.
- Score one piece at 4.25" and fold to form an A2 card.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp the image onto white cardstock and onto label paper.
- Fussy-cut label paper to create a mask and place over its counterpart on the image panel.
- Secure image panel to the STAY-tion using magnets
- Sponge Summer Sky, Lulu Lavender, and Milled Lavender inks over the Picasso Shield to create a cloudy sky behind the witch.
- Remove the mask from the image panel and reserve.
- Remove the image panel from the STAY-tion.
- Color the image with Copic markers.
- Adhere road-patterned Washi tape at the base of the image panel and secure on the reverse of the image panel.
- Cut purple solid-ish paper to 4" x 5.25" wide to create the card front.
- Cut dotted purple paper to 3" x 5.25" and edge with Black Soot Distress ink.
- Adhere the dotted purple paper to the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment onto green solid-ish paper from the pad and edge with Black Soot Distress ink.
- Adhere the sentiment and the image panel to the card front as shown.
- Tatter the edges of the card front with a paper distressor or a scissor blade.
- Adhere the card front to the purple card.
Also uses these supplies:
Picasso Metal Stencil Shield by Stampendous/Dreamweaver
Skin: G20, G21, G24
Hair: E08, E18, YR16, YR27
Dress, Shoes, and Hat: V22, V25, V28, YR16, YR18
Bicycle: C6, C7, C8, YR16, YR18,
Cat: C5, C6, C7, C8, G20, G24, FYG2, YR16, YR18
Black Soot and Milled Lavender Distress® Ink by Tim Holtz® for Ranger Industries
Lulu Lavender and Summer Sky Memento™ Ink by Tsukineko®
Eerie 6x6 Patterned Paper Pad by Basic Grey®
Silver Ingot Metallic™ Spectrum Noir™ Pen by Crafter's CompanionRemovable ID Labels by Avery®
STAY-tion™ by Wendy Vecchi for Ranger Industries
Washi Tape Source Unknown
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project