Wobbly Witch - Dome Jar Shaker by Fran Seiford
- Stamp Wobbly Witch and message with black ink on white paper. Color as desired. Die cut using large rectangle die and the small oval die.
- Stamp witch and message in black ink on white paper. Color as desired.
- Die cut dome base from wood pattern paper and glue oval message to dome base.
- Create WindowRama cutting the base 2x on pattern paper. Run one of them through with the dome die centered vertically and about a half inch from the top, which becomes the front card panel.
- Glue Wobbly Witch to the WindowRama back panel centered vertically and about a half inch from the top.
- Fold back panel sides forward and front panel sides back. Apply glue to the inside of the front panel sides and adhere to the outer back panel sides.
- Adhere the dome base with message to card front with 3D foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project