Witchy Friends by Jamie Martin
- Die cut a white circle and a black scalloped circle using the Build A Wreath Die Set.
- Stamp Witchy Friends on the white circle, color with colored pencils and glue to black scalloped.
- Pop up Witchy Friends using foam squares on a purple panel.
- Glue a strip of decorative paper down the left side of the purple panel, glue to a larger black panel, then onto a green card.
- Stamp sentiment from the Little Monsters Perfectly Clear Set onto a black strip of cardstock using VersaMark Ink, then emboss with White Embossing Powder.
- Glue sentiment to the bottom of the card and add orange rhinestones.
- Randomly apply black Nuvo Crystal Drops to the card.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Build A Wreath Die Set 29.99
- Witchy Friends Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Little Monsters Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
EP020 White Embossing Powder
Zip Dry Glue
3D Foam Squares-Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Cardstock-White, black, purple, green
Decorative Paper- The Paper Studio
Prisma Colored Pencils
Black Nuvo Crystal Drops
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project