Witch Selfie by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Witch Selfie onto white cardstock with VersaMark ink die cut using the Fitted Frames B Set.
- Sponge with Twisted Citron and Mowed Grass Inks and layer onto a larger purple frame. Set aside.
- Stamp sentiment from the Bring To Life Perfectly Clear Set with black ink on white cardstock.
- Die cut the sentiment with the Fitted Frames B Set and layer onto a larger purple frame.
- Glue a decorative paper panel to a purple card and glue on the Witch Selfie and sentiment.
- Die cut three small circles, sponge with Twisted Citron and glue to the side of the card.
- Add three rhinestones to the small die cut circles and three smaller rhinestones above the Witch Selfie piece.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Witch Selfie Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
Distress Ink- Twisted Citron, Mowed Grass
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project