Wisteria Circle by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Wisteria Circle on watercolor paper with Onyx Black ink, color with Inktense Pencils and cut out. Layer onto a green die cut circle and set aside.
- Place Diamond Grid Metal Stencil on white cardstock and sponge with gray ink.
- Glue Wisteria Circle onto the stenciled piece and stamp sentiment at the bottom from the Greetings Galore Set with Onyx Black ink. Layer onto a purple card.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Diamond Grid Metal Stencil 10.99
- Greetings Galore Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
- Wisteria Circle Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock
Zip Dry Glue, Beacon Adhesives
Inktense Pencils, Derwent
London Fog Memento Ink
Onyx Black VersaFine
3D Foam Squares, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Circle Stitched Dies
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project