Wisteria Circle Big Words Thanks by Kathi F. Rerek
- Create a 5" x 7" card from dark green cardstock.
- Stamp image with Memento™ Tuxedo Black onto white cardstock and color with Copic markers.
- Cut a piece of lighter green cardstock to 4.75" x 6.75".
- Position a circle die equidistant from the top and both sides. Secure the die with tape and run through a die-cut machine.
- Using VersaFine ink, stamp the sentiments onto the green cardstock below the circle.
- Adhere the stamped image behind the green cardstock so that the circle aperture is framing the image.
- Mount the image panel onto the green card.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Big Words Thanks Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
- Wisteria Circle Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Copic Markers: V20, V22, BV02, BV04, YG63, YG67, E74, E77, E79, E89
Circle Nestabilities dies by Spellbinders®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project