Winter White by Fran Seiford
- Cut blue cardstock to 8.5" x 5.5", scored and folded to make card base.
- Spritz white cardstock with alcohol inks. Let dry.
- Trim to 4" x 5.25" and adhere to card front.
- Stamp message on spritzed panel.
- Stamp snowflakes on white cardstock. Color as desired and die cut.
- Adhere to card front with dimensional foam adhesive or glue.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
Also uses these supplies:
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle
White and Blue Cardstock
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
Alcohol Spray Inks
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project