Winter Chickadee Cling Set by Anita Trippi
1. Using the Winter Chickadee stamp on watercolor paper with a Black Pigment Ink. Sprinkle with Clear Embossing Powder immediately and heat set.
2. Create a mask by stamping the Chickadee onto masking paper or a post-it-note and fussy cut.
3. Cover the Chickadee Image with the mask and then stamp Cling Christmas Background over the card panel with a light camel ink.
4. Watercolor the images and some of the background.
5. Mat and layer the card front. Tie 3 layers of twine around the left side. Adhere to the card base and add s sentiment.
Also uses these supplies:
Masking paper or post-it-note
Watercolor pencils or paint
Black pigment ink
Clear Embossing powder
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project