Winter Blizzard Christmas by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 11” Winter Lake cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp Winter Blizzard on 5-1/4” x 5-1/4” white cardstock with black ink.
- Color around snowflakes using multiple blue toned pencils.
- Glue to card front.
- Stamp sentiment on 3-3/8” x 2” white cardstock with black ink.
- Glue to 3-5/8” x 2-1/4” Winter Lake cardstock.
- Attach to bottom of card front with foam squares.
- Add glitter using glue pen.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Cling Winter Blizzard Rubber Stamp 14.99
- Merry Greeting Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Winter Lake Cardstock by My Colors®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Ball Point Glue Pen by Zig®
Colored Pencils by PrismaColor®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project