Winter Blizzard Book Marker by Fran Seiford
- Create a bookmark from blue cardstock.
- On a smaller layer of patterned paper, emboss snowflakes in white embossing powder.
- Sprinkle extra powder around top of paper and heat from underneath
- Tear bottom edge of patterned layer and reverse it to place beneath embossed layer.
- Tear a white scrap of paper and handwrite greeting on tag
- Attach ribobn through a punched hole at top of tag.
Also uses these supplies:
Blue Cardstock by My Colors
Patterned Paper by BoBunny
Wired Ribbon by Offray
Embossing Heat Tool
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1/4" Hole Punch
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project