Wings - Turquoise by Fran Seiford
- Create a square card by folding a red panel to form card base.
- Layer a panel of patterned paper on top of card front.
- Stamp greeting on patterned layer near the bottom center using blue ink.
- Use a die cutting machine to cut two large hearts from a dark red, and a red pattern.
- Cut three smaller hearts from patterned paper.
- Cut two wings from patterned paper, remember to turn the paper over to cut the second one "the other way".
- Fluff the feathers on the wings using finger or craft knife.
- Attach hearts and wings as shown using 3D Foam Squares to raise up wings and large hearts.
Also uses these supplies:
Red and Burgundy Cardstock by My Colors
Patterned Paper by BoBunny
Patterned Paper by Recollections
Blue Ink Pad
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project