Wings - Angelic by Fran Seiford
- Fold an 8-1/2" X 5-1/2" panel of navy cardstock in half to form card base.
- Adhere a 5-1/4" X 4" panel of patterned cardstock to card front.
- Tear a strip of aqua cardstock about 1-1/2" wide and trim to 5-1/4" long.
- Emboss greeting in VersaMark and Sterling Silver Embossing Powder on strip as shown.
- Use palette knife to apply Regular Embossing Paste to edge of strip.
- Sprinkle wet paste with Crystal Glitter mix and shaved ice. Press gently. Allow to dry.
- Adhere strip to card front along right edge of patterned paper layer.
- Die cut three wings from white cardstock. "Fluff" the feathers with fingers, craft knife, or other tool.
- Apply wings with 3D Foam Squares.
- Die cut a heart from red cardstock. Apply with 3D Foam Square to bottom right corner.
Also uses these supplies:
Navy, Red and Aqua Cardstock
Embossing Heat Tool
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Die Cutting Machine by Sizzix
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project