Winged Cup Coffee Gift Card Wallet by Kathi F. Rerek
- Use the Gift Card Die to cut the Desert Storm Cardstock.
- Fold the Gift Card along the score lines and temporarily adhere the back (not the flap side) to a larger piece of scrap paper.
- Use magnets to secure the scrap paper/Folded Gift Card Die-cut to the base of stamping platform.
- Position the Coffee Background stamp face down onto the gift card. Press the stamping platform lid onto the cling part of the stamp.
- Lift the lid, ink the stamp with Ground Espresso Distress ink, and stamp.
- Repeat inking and stamping if necessary to achieve a good stamped impression.
- Use Ground Espresso Distress ink to edge all sides of the Gift card.
- Use the sentiment, the wavy gift card holder, and the small rounded rectangle dies to cut Desert Storm cardstock.
- Place the wavy gift card holder die-cut panel onto your cutting machine. Center the die with the two notches onto the panel and run through your machine.
- Edge this piece with Distress ink.
- Carefully apply adhesive to the center of the die-cut panel and on the edges WITHOUT the notches, then adhere to the inside of the gift card as shown.
- Use the narrow rounded rectangle die to cut Bittersweet cardstock.
- Adhere the sentiment die-cut onto the Bittersweet cardstock, then adhere them on the outside flap of the gift card as shown.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp the coffee cup onto white mixed media paper, color with Copic markers, fussy-cut, and edge with a dark marker.
- Sponge or brush Gathered Twigs Distress ink over the Dots Layering Stencil onto the small rounded rectangle die-cut.
- Place the stenciled panel onto the STAY-tion and secure with magnets.
- Place the magnetic ruler horizontally covering the bottom of the stenciled panel.
- Sponge or brush Distress ink over the ruler onto the base of the stenciled panel.
- Remove the panel from the STAY-tion and adhere the coffee cup.
- Adhere this panel to inside top flap of the gift card.
Also uses these supplies:
Other Products Used:
Desert Storm Smooth Cardstock from the Environment® Papers Collection by Neenah Papers
Tuxedo Black Memento® Ink by Tsukineko®
Bittersweet Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Ground Espresso and Gathered Twigs Distress® Inks by Tim Holtz® for Ranger Ink
Dots Layering Stencil from the Mini Layering Stencil Set #39 by Tim Holtz® for Stampers Anonymous
Copic® Markers: E70, E71, E74
STAY-tion by Wendy Vecchi for Ranger Ink.
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project