Wine Frame and Posted Script Cutting Board by Kathi F. Rerek
- Use Memento ink to stamp the Wine Frame onto white cardstock.
- Use Memento ink to stamp the sentiment into the frame's opening.
- Color the frame with Copic markers, fussy-cut, and edge with a dark marker. Set aside.
- Sand the cutting board to achieve a smooth surface. Brush away dust.
- Mix Tan and White Vintage Effect Wash paints and paint the back, front, and sides of the cutting board.
- Sponge or paint both sides with Media Matte Medium to seal the paint. Heat set.
- Put some Gold Vintage Effect Wash paint onto a craft sheet.
- Ball up a piece of plastic wrap or cellophane, pounce into the paint, onto the craft sheet, then randomly over the cutting board.
- Repeat this step until you're satisfied with the gold splotches. Heat set.
- Add another layer of Media Matte Medium to seal the paint.
- Take the Posted Script 6x6 stamp and place it stamp side up on your work surface.
- Ink the stamp with Jet Black Archival ink and press the base of the cutting board onto the inked stamp. Leave the cutting board in place for a minute. Lift. Heat set.
- Since the cutting board is longer than the stamp, you will not have covered the entire surface, so place Removable Scotch Tape over the top of the image on the cutting board,.
- Repeat Step 12.
- Coat the entire front of the cutting board with a layer of Media Matte Medium to seal it. Heat set.
- Repeat Steps 12-15 on the back of the cutting board.
- Coat the front of the board and the reverse of the Wine Frame stamped image generously with Media Matte Medium.
- Adhere the stamped Wine Frame onto front of the board, then coat with two layers of Media Matte Medium, heat setting between layers.
- Pour some Aged Gold Frantage Embossing Enamel onto a folded piece of paper.
- Squish a VersaMark pad onto one edge of the cutting board, then immediately press that side into the Frantage Embossing Enamel.
- Shake the excess Embossing Enamel powder back onto the folded piece of paper.
- Carefully heat set the Embossing enamel.
- Repeat Steps 20-22 until all sides of the cutting board are sufficiently covered with lovely golden texture.
Also uses these supplies:
Stampendous Products Used:
Aged Gold Frantage Embossing Enamel (FREG024)
Other Products Used:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Left Bottle: G29, G46, Y26, E81
Right Bottle: YG97, YG99
Red Wine Glass: R56, R59, YG91, V22
White Wine Glass: Y21, Y23
Grapes: V06, V28, BV08
Grape Leaves: YG03, YG17, YG63
Shield Edges: YG23, Y26
Shield Center: E81
Tan, White, and Gold Vintage Effect Wash™ by DecoArt®
Media® Matte Medium by DecoArt®
Small Unfinished Wooden Cutting Board: Source Unknown because I can't remember where I got it. Oopsy.
Jet Black Archival™ Ink by Ranger Industries
Plastic Wrap or cellophane
Removable Scotch ® Tape by 3M
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project